Barking Up the Tea Tree (200 ml)
- Nourishment and Natural Defence: Barking Up the Tea Tree is an Anti-Microbial moisturising dog shampoo used to relieve itching and dryness. We have carefully designed Captain Zack Barking Up The Tea Tree Shampoo to nourish our furry friends coat while having anti-fungal properties.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Barking Up the Tea Tree contains natural ingredients including Aloe Vera, Citronella, Lemongrass Essential Oil & Vitamin E, making it the best anti-itch dog shampoo around.
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal & Antiseptic
- Fragrance Free & Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free dog shampoo is devoid of the harsh chemicals you may find in other products. Surely the last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- Moisturises and Conditions: We strive to formulate the best moisturising dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free: Our products are vegan, animal cruelty free and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- No Harmful Chemicals Usage: Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly and use regularly to maintain a healthy coat. We want to be synonymous with the best dog shampoo for itching in India.
- Limited Time Offer: For every full-size bottle that you purchase, you will get a 50 ml sample of one of our other variants- absolutely free!
Tea Tree Oil:
One of the major benefits of Tea Tree Oil is repelling ticks and fleas. Tea Tree Oil is infused with vitamins and other botanicals which are effective against certain respiratory infections. It has been used for centuries as an antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal medicine. So, if you’re looking for a Tree Tea Oil infused dog shampoo for ticks and fleas in India, our product Captain Zack Barking Up The Tea Tree fits the bill perfectly.
Tree Tea Oil has the following benefits:
1. Soothes the coat and skin
2. Clears skin irritation or inflammations
3. Repels Parasites and other insects
Vitamin E is not only beneficial but also essential for your dog. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating the dry itchy areas.
Vitamin E is recommended in the following situations:
1. Dry Skin
2. Itchy Skin