Excuse Me, Fleas! (200 ml)
- Pet Defence against Ticks & Fleas: Captain Zack Excuse Me Fleas eliminates fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae, and lice. This is an antimicrobial dog shampoo for ticks and fleas with herbal extracts, essential oils and plant-based ingredients that will leave your pet with a rich, shiny and healthy coat.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: We have used Plant-Based ingredients like Aloe Vera and Natural Extracts of Vitamin E along with certified Natural Essential oils of Citronella and Lemon Grass oil that have Antibacterial, Antifungal & Antiseptic properties. This ensures that your furry friend is guarded against skin infection, itchiness, and also improves the overall condition of the skin.
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal & Antiseptic
- Fragrance Free & Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free dog shampoo is devoid of the harsh chemicals you may find in other products. Surely the last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- Moisturises And Conditions: We strive to formulate the best moisturising dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free: Our products are vegan, animal cruelty free and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- No Nasty Chemicals Usage: Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly; use regularly to maintain a healthy coat. We want to be synonymous with the best dog shampoo for ticks and fleas in India!
- Limited Time Offer: For every full-size bottle that you purchase, you will get a 50 ml sample of one of our other variants- absolutely free!
Aloe has been shown to have antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, making it soothing to the skin. It contains prostaglandins, which may reduce inflammation, promote healing and alleviate allergic reactions.
Aloe Vera is recommended in the following situations:
1. Itch Relief
2. Sunburn Treatment
Citronella oil is widely known as an insect repellent that is super effective against mosquitoes and other harmful pests. It has antifungal properties and deters harmful disease-carrying ticks and fleas. Research has suggested that Citronella oil can help calm barking dogs while giving them a citrus-like aroma, which is why we include it in our dog shampoos and conditioners.
Citronella has the following benefits:
1. Natural Fungicide
3. Natural Deodorizer
Lemongrass essential oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types, making it the perfect ingredient for any puppy shampoo. It can sterilize your pet’s pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen their skin tissues and hair follicles. Lemongrass also helps if your pet is struggling with hair loss or itchiness. Its skin healing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your dog’s coat shiny, fresh, and odor free.
Lemongrass is recommended for the following reasons:
1. Natural Bug Repellant
2. Natural Deodorizer
3. Stress reducer and sleep aid
Vitamin E is not only beneficial but also essential for your dog. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating the dry itchy areas.
Vitamin E is recommended in the following situations:
1. Dry Skin
2. Itchy Skin