Shea Pleasure Sniffing You (200 ml)
- Intense Hydration: Dry, itchy & sensitive skin can be every bit as irritating to your pet as it is to you. We have carefully designed Shea Pleasure Sniffing You Conditioning Shampoo to give your Furry Friend’s Fur that soothing feeling while rejuvenating their skin and providing vital nutrients to their coat.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Shea Pleasure Sniffing You, an oatmeal dog shampoo, is carefully packed with natural botanical ingredients of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Oatmeal and Aloe Vera extracts which prevents irritation, itchy skin, dry skin and is a natural fungicide.
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal & Antiseptic
- Fragrance Free & Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free dog shampoo is devoid of the harsh chemicals you may find in other products. Surely the last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- Moisturises and Conditions: We strive to formulate the best moisturising dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free: Our products are vegan, animal cruelty free and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- No Harmful Chemicals
- Usage: Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly; use regularly to maintain a healthy coat
- We want to be synonymous with the best oatmeal dog shampoo in India
- Limited Time Offer: For every full-size bottle that you purchase, you will get a 50 ml sample of one of our other variants- absolutely free!
The soothing properties of Shea Butter work wonders for your dog’s skin as it prevents and heals irritation. In addition to being a natural sun protectant, Shea Butter moisturising and conditions the fur to maintain and boost coat shine.
Shea Butter is recommended in the following situations:
1. Irritation/Red Skin
2. Itchy Skin
3. Dry Skin
Jojoba Oil is a natural fungicide, killing off any fungal infections your dog might have on his/her skin. In addition, it is renowned for its moisturising and skin-healing properties. Jojoba Oil is an emollient that can soothe your dog’s skin, unclog hair follicles, making it the perfect ingredient to use in the best dog shampoo for itching. It leaves fur smooth and soft.
Jojoba Oil has the following benefits:
2. Natural Fungicide
3. Canine Aromatherapy
Veterinarians recommend Oatmeal baths as they have the ability to clean your dog’s skin and hair in an efficient manner without causing irritation, while also balancing its pH level. Our Anti itch dog shampoo with Oatmeal helps to solve uncontrollable scratching, which is a common problem noticed amongst dogs.
Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and is perfect for the following situations
3. Tick & Flea Infestation
4. Dry Skin