Wassup Pup? (200 ml)
- Sulphate Free: Sulphates are known skin irritants and cause allergies. They are extremely harsh and strip away the natural oils, hence are very damaging to sensitive skin. Wassup Pup is a sulphate-free shampoo. Wassup pup? is a Paraben free dog Shampoo, specially formulated for the dry, sensitive, delicate skin and coat of your pup. It’s a great moisturising Shampoo for fresh, clean and healthy puppy dogs.
- Natural Defence: This Puppy shampoo contains natural botanical aroma oils such as lavender essential oil, lemongrass essential oil that carry antibacterial, antifungal & antiseptic properties along with vitamin E extracts. The calming and healing effects of Lavender along with Lemongrass’s natural deodorizing effects makes this shampoo useable for sensitive pups.
- Fragrance Free, Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our pup shampoo is free of the harsh chemicals you may find in a majority of other products in the market. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to soothe and condition the coat.
- Moisturises And Conditions: At Captain Zack, we strive to formulate the best moisturising dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first.
- Animal Cruelty Free And Vegan: Our products are vegan, animal cruelty free and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- No Nasty Chemicals Usage: Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly and use regularly to maintain a healthy coat. We want to be synonymous with the best puppy shampoo and conditioner in India.
- Limited Time Offer: For every full-size bottle that you purchase, you will get a 50 ml sample of one of our other variants- absolutely free!
Lavender is a recommended tool to prevent skin infections. It also helps heal wounds, burns, and ulcers. Lavender oil is also advised for dogs who are stressed out by bath time as it possesses calming and healing properties.
Lavender has the following benefits:
3. Insect Repellant
Lemongrass essential oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types, making it the perfect ingredient for any puppy shampoo. It can sterilize your pet’s pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen their skin tissues and hair follicles. Lemongrass also helps if your pet is struggling with hair loss or itchiness. Its skin healing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your dog’s coat shiny, fresh, and odor free.
Lemongrass is recommended for the following reasons:
1. Natural Bug Repellant
2. Natural Deodorizer
3. Stress reducer and sleep aid
Vitamin E is not only beneficial but also essential for your dog. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating the dry itchy areas.
Vitamin E is recommended in the following situations:
1. Dry Skin
2. Itchy Skin