Barking Up the Tea Tree (200 ml)
- Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo | Anti-Dandruff: Captain Zack Barking Up the Tea Tree is an Anti-Microbial moisturizing dog shampoo used to relieve itching and dryness while reducing skin irritation and inflammation. It nourishes and hydrates their coat.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Barking Up the Tea Tree contains natural ingredients including Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E, making it the best anti-itch dog shampoo around.
- Less Foaming, Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Fragrance Free and Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free dog shampoo is devoid of harsh chemicals. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- Moisturises and Conditions: We strive to formulate the best moisturizing dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free: Our products are vegan, animal cruelty free and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo
- Usage: Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly and use regularly to maintain a healthy coat. We want to be synonymous with the best dog shampoo for itching in India.
- Delivery Time:
2-3 working days for orders in Mumbai, India
4-5 days for any other town/city in India
Tea Tree Oil:
One of the major benefits of Tea Tree Oil is repelling ticks and fleas. Tea Tree Oil is infused with vitamins and other botanicals, It has been used for centuries as an antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal medicine. So, if you’re looking for a Tree Tea Oil infused anti-itchdog shampoo and conditioner,our product Captain Zack Barking Up The Tea Tree fits the bill perfectly.
Tree Tea Oil has the following benefits:
1. Soothes the coat and skin
2. Clears skin irritation or inflammations
3. Repels parasites and other insects
Vitamin E is not only beneficial but also essential for your pet. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
Vitamin E is recommended in the following situations:
2. Soothes dry and itchy skin
2. Healthy and glossy coat