Bling On The Shine (250 ml)
- Waterless Shampoo for Shine and Protection: Captain Zack Bling on the Shine offers a stress and mess-free way to keep your dog clean and smelling fresh, in between baths.
- Why Sulphate Free: Sulphates are known skin irritants and cause allergies. They are extremely harsh and strip away the natural oils, hence are very damaging to sensitive skin.
- Daily Use: No rinse formulation is mild enough for everyday usage.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Bling on the shine, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Lavender, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Papaya, Coconut, Oat Protein and Wheat Protein.
- Fragrance Free, Paraben Free:We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free dog shampoo is devoid of harsh chemicals. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- pH neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Animal Cruelty Free and Vegan: Our products are vegan, animal cruelty free and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic
- Moisturises and Conditions: At Captain Zack, we strive to formulate the best moisturizing dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first.
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- Safe for Cats/Kittens (over six weeks old)
- Usage: Spray gently on the fur and massage lightly. Gently wipe to remove dirt, grime, and oil. Repeat if necessary. Dry with a soft and absorbent towel and then simply brush, comb or blow dry. Safe for puppies over six weeks old.
- Delivery Time:
2-3 working days for orders in Mumbai, India
4-5 days for any other town/city in India
Aloe has been shown to have antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, making it soothing to the skin. It contains prostaglandins, which may reduce inflammation and promote healing. Aloe Vera is cool to touch and will relieve your pet’s discomfort.
Aloe Vera is recommended in the following situations:
1. Soothes skin
4. Anti- inflammatory
We strive to create the best Waterless Shampoo for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, Coconut Oil serves as one of our main ingredients. Coconut Oil protects your pet from illness and speeds healing. It also enhances your pet’s skin and coat, eventually leaving your pet’s skin incredibly soft.
Coconut Oil is recommended for the following reasons:
2. Minimizes petgyodour
3. Creates sleek and glossy coats
Veterinarians recommend Oatmeal baths as they have the ability to clean your pet’s skin and hair in an efficient manner without causing irritation, while also balancing its pH level. Our Waterless Shampoo for dogs with Oatmeal helps to solve uncontrollable scratching, which is a common problem noticed amongst pets.
Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and is perfect for the following situations
1. Balances pH level
2. Reduces itchiness
Lavender Essential Oil is recommended to prevent skin infections. It also for pets who are stressed out by bath time as it possesses calming and healing properties.
Lavender has the following benefits:
3. Insect repellent
Chamomile extract has anti-inflammatory properties that help calm the skin. It also possesses anti-microbial properties and is considered a soothing herb, which means it can be used to ease your pet.
Chamomile has the following benefits:
2. Soothes skin
Papaya Extract has skin-conditioning and nourishing properties. The natural power of papaya leaves your pets’s skin healthy and soft.
Papaya Extract has the following benefits:
2. Nourishes skin
3. Healthy and soft coat
Wheat Proteins are embedded with natural lipids, giving a cationic charge that enables it to not only bond onto your pet’s hair and skin, but also provide enriched conditioning. It gives your pet’s hair better body and control. It also reduces brittleness and limpness with dramatic effects on damaged hair. It makes the coat stronger and healthier. It is proven to provide balanced moisture to nourish hair and skin and create a beautiful and healthy look.
Wheat Protein has the following benefits:
1. Enriched conditioning
2. Adds shine and makes fur manageable