Excuse Me Fleas! 200ml
Captain Zack Excuse Me, Fleas! is an anti-microbial shampoo with essential oils and plant-based ingredients that eliminate ticks and fleas.
- Pet Defence against Ticks and Fleas
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: We have used Plant-Based ingredients like Aloe Vera and Natural Extracts of Vitamin E along with certified Natural Essential oils of Citronella and Lemon Grass.
- Less Foaming, Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Fragrance Free and Paraben Free
- Moisturises and Conditions
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo
- Usage: Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly; use regularly to maintain a healthy coat. We want to be synonymous with the best dog shampoo for ticks and fleas in India!
- Delivery Time:
2-3 working days for orders in Mumbai, India
4-5 days for any other town/city in India
Aloe has been shown to have antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, making it soothing to the skin. It contains prostaglandins, which may reduce inflammation and promote healing. Aloe Vera is cool to touch and will relieve your pet’s discomfort.
Aloe Vera is recommended in the following situations:
1. Soothes skin
4. Anti- inflammatory
Citronella oil is widely known as an insect repellent that is super effective against mosquitoes and other harmful pests. It has antifungal properties and deters harmful disease-carrying ticks and fleas. Research has suggested that Citronella Oil can help calm barking pets while giving them a citrus-like aroma, which is why we include it in our dog shampoo for ticks and fleas.
Citronella has the following benefits:
1. Natural fungicide
2. Natural deodorizer
Lemongrass essential oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types, making it the perfect ingredient for any puppy shampoo. It can sterilize your pet’s pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen their skin tissues and hair follicles. Its skin healing and bacteriakilling properties will leave your pet’s coat shiny, fresh, and odour free.
Lemongrass is recommended for the following reasons:
1. Natural bug repellent
2. Natural deodorizer
3. Stress reducer and sleep aid
Vitamin E is not only beneficial but also essential for your pet. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
Vitamin E is recommended in the following situations:
2. Soothes dry and itchy skin
2. Healthy and glossy coat