My Coat Can Gloat (100 g)
- Softens Skin and Nourishes Coat (Leave-In Conditioner): Captain Zack My Coat Can Gloat is formulated to soothe dry skin, to be used after dog shampoo (read usage instructions).
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: My Coat Can Gloat, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Cucumber Seed Oil to give a smoothening, protected and glossy coat.
- Should be used as often as dog shampoo
- Fragrance Free and Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free dog shampoo is devoid of harsh chemicals. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- pH neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Animal Cruelty Free and Vegan: Our products are vegan, animal cruelty free and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: My Coat Can Gloat, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Cucumber Seed Oil.
- Moisturises and Conditions: At Captain Zack, we strive to formulate the best moisturizing dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first.
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- Usage: After shampooing and rinsing, apply conditioner over the entire coat. Avoid eyes and massage thoroughly into the skin and coat. For best results, do not rinse.
- Delivery Time:
2-3 working days for orders in Mumbai, India
4-5 days for any other town/city in India
The soothing properties of Shea Butter work wonders for your pet’s skin as it prevents and heals irritation. In addition to being a natural sun protectant which moisturizes and conditions the fur to maintain and boost coat shine.
Shea Butter is recommended in the following situations:
1. Moisturizes dry skin
2. Soothes itchy skin
3. Boosts shine
Jojoba Oil is a natural fungicide, killing off any fungal infections your pet might have on his/her skin. In addition, it is renowned for its moisturizing and skin-healing properties. Jojoba Oil is an emollient that can soothe your pet’s skin, unclog hair follicles, making it the perfect ingredient to use in the best conditioner for dogs. It leaves fur smooth and soft.
Jojoba Oil has the following benefits:
2. Natural fungicide
3. Canine aromatherapy
4. Heals skin
Cucumber Seed Oil:
Cucumber’s highwater content makes it naturally hydrating, and it is well known that moisture is the best friend for healthy skin. Cucumber Seed Oil with its soothing properties is often used, topically for treating various types of skin ailments like sunburn and itchy skin. Its refreshing fragrance will give you a fresh smelling pet.
Cucumber Seed Oil has the following benefits:
1. Hydrates skin
2. Adds fragrance