Wassup Pup? (200 ml)
- For Pups/Kittens, Sensitive and Ageing Dogs: Captain Zack Wassup Pup? is especially formulated for dry, sensitive, delicate skin and coat of your pup. It’s a great moisturizing shampoo for fresh, clean and healthy puppy/kittens, sensitive and ageing dogs.
- Why Sulphate Free (no lather): Sulphates are known skin irritants and cause allergies. They are extremely harsh and strip away the natural oils, hence are very damaging to sensitive skin. Wassup Pup? is a sulphate-free puppy shampoo.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: This Puppy shampoo contains natural botanical aroma oils such as lavender essential oil, lemongrass essential oil that carries antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties along with vitamin E extracts. The calming and healing effects of Lavender along with Lemongrass’s natural deodorizing effects makes this shampoo useable for sensitive pups.
- Less Foaming, Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Fragrance Free and Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free dog shampoo is devoid of harsh chemicals. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her
- Moisturises and Conditions: At Captain Zack, we strive to formulate the best moisturizing dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first.
- Animal Cruelty Free and Vegan: Our products are vegan, animal cruelty free and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo
- Usage: Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly and use regularly to maintain a healthy coat. We want to be synonymous with the best puppy shampoo and conditioner in India.
- Delivery Time:
2-3 working days for orders in Mumbai, India
4-5 days for any other town/city in India
Lavender Essential Oil is recommended to prevent skin infections. It also for pets who are stressed out by bath time as it possesses calming and healing properties.
Lavender has the following benefits:
3. Insect repellent
Lemongrass Essential Oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types, making it the perfect ingredient for any puppy shampoo. It can sterilize your pet’s pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen their skin tissues and hair follicles. Its skin healing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your pet’s coat shiny, fresh, and odour free.
Lemongrass is recommended for the following reasons:
1. Natural bug repellent
2. Natural deodorizer
3. Stress reducer and sleep aid
Vitamin E is not only beneficial but also essential for your pet. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
Vitamin E is recommended in the following situations:
2. Soothes dry and itchy skin
2. Healthy and glossy coat